Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

Who Will the Baby Look Like?

Aunt Carolyn sent us some baby pictures of Scott, so we decided to post a few of each of us so that when the baby comes we'll all be able to compare and figure out who the baby looks like. Check out the photos page. I don't know... those Reithel genes run pretty strong and I'm a pretty good mix of both of my families. The jury will have to be out until baby is here . Two things are almost certain -- the baby will be blonde and have blue eyes (I think according to my memory of 7th grade science and Mendel Tables, genetically the baby HAS to have blue eyes!), will likely have a button nose and some nice baby cheeks . Basically, it will be one cute baby!

We've also started to put together a CD for the baby's listening pleasure -- now and in the future. Good "sing to baby" music... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment