Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

One More Trick

Millie just started working on this trick earlier in the week -- going from her tummy to sitting. She started trying it out in the evenings when we were lying on the bed together and made one attempt when she was playing in her pack-n-play one night. I can count on one hand the number of times I saw her attempt the move, though that doesn't mean she hadn't tried it more... Seems that was a good time to practice 'cause as of this morning, the skill is mastered! Not a bad strategy -- practice right before you go to sleep and then let the brain process the motor movement while sleeping so you can do it when you wake up! I'm sure that was her strategy ;).

Millie has also been getting up on her knees more this morning -- even rocking a bit. A true crawl isn't far!

Oh yeah, AND Millie has cut about four new teeth on top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment