I've been thinking a lot about the timing of the new baby's birth -- wondering if he/she will be a few days early (like Millie), right on time, or even a few days late. For some reason, I just cannot imagine that a baby of mine would come past my due date, but I have no basis for believing that :). I do believe that the full moon had something to do with Millie coming early (before her scheduled c-section!) so I looked up the full moon calendar to see if there was one near my new due date. Wouldn't you know, a full moon is scheduled for July 7th -- 4 days before my due date, exactly the same as with Millie.... Interesting.
Babies born whenever a full moon occurs are said to live an extended and fruitful life. This is due to the full force of the moon's brimming over with magical elements.
I guess that's not such a bad thing :).
Oh the things we think about in the early hours of the morning...
I guess that's not such a bad thing :).
Oh the things we think about in the early hours of the morning...
Wow that is really interesting that both could potentially be born on a day/night with a full moon. If you have a new nursery for the baby you should decorate it with a moon theme :)
ReplyDelete