It's not quite spring yet, but we're ready for it to get here at our house :). I am banking on spring coming to St. Louis a little faster than it did to Connecticut or Michigan ... hopefully we won't be disappointed our first year here! To help inspire mother nature a bit we decided to do our first "spring" painting to replace our winter/Christmas paintings in our hallway. This sunny painting is sure to bring a feeling of spring to everyday!
(yes, that is green paint in her hair ... just wait, soon you won't even notice that tiny streak ...)
(Merrill did get to get in on the fun too -- she painted the bird with her feet! I just wasn't coordinated enough to manage her, the paint, Millie and a camera!)
After we finished this painting, Millie got to to do a little "free" painting on her own. Her painting session started out innocent enough, but then it turned into an experimentation session of trying out different art "utensils" ... and ended in a bath. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow :).
I have great video of this process happening, but I'm talking on the phone in it and I can't seem to find a program to edit the audio out in ... :(. I'll keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment