Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

10 Months

I can't believe another month has passed already and that my little baby will be a year old in less than 2 months.  The weeks are going by like days and I often wonder what I'm missing as life zooms on.

Here are the new developments in Merrill's life:
  • newly baptized (on Sunday -- it was a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day -- more on that to come)
  • 2 new teeth (front top)
  • walking while holding someone's hands
  • letting go of said hands and standing alone for 30 seconds or more (and loving every second!)
  • independently standing up from a squat (that was a first today -- see picture above!)
  • enjoying eating more and more -- especially in the evening; she hasn't quite taken to a solid breakfast yet though
  • blowing kisses
  • dancing on cue (singing or turning music on)
There are probably more, but those are the ones that this tired mama can come up with at the moment :).  I expect in the next month or so we'll be posting video of her first steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment