Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

We had an artsy morning with Millie's dance class followed by another "Baby Got Bach" music workshop.  It was a much busier morning/early afternoon than we usually have, but it was a lot of fun.  The girls really enjoyed the music concert this time and even endured the long lines during the "backstage" portion of the program very well.  Of course my camera battery was not fully charged, so I only got a few pictures of them interacting with the musicians this time.  We got to interact with and listen to string instruments this time -- so fun!  Scott was off to the Billikins game when we got home and the girls and I are enjoying a quiet afternoon at home coloring and playing.  Not a bad start to the weekend.

 doing stretching exercises at the beginning of class

 conducting for the cello

 "arco" -- using the bow to play the viola
 
"pizzicato" -- plucking the strings on the double bass

1 comment:

  1. Grandma9:13 PM

    I love to see Millie at dance, I know she just loves it.

    ReplyDelete