Pages

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Check

Well, we are at least continuing to check things off of our family "to-do" list as we wait for Little Peep.  Today's item wasn't terribly exciting, but it's good to have it done -- we all made it in to the dentist for our semi-annual exams.  Millie was so excited about the visit she could hardly sleep last night (really).  Merrill was NOT excited and we weren't sure she would get past the counting of the teeth to the actual cleaning.  Thanks to Millie, who was an excellent role model and a very kind, positive, patient, and non-threatening hygienist though, she did -- and we all made it through with no tears and reports of good healthy teeth.  Woo hoo!  Let's see if I make it to my hair appointment on Tuesday night now....

 All ready to go!  I have never seen a child so HAPPY to go to the Dentist!  But I'm glad she likes it!
 Merrill looking a little nervous, but Millie stood by her and held her hand the whole time

a sparking clean smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment