Pages

Monday, June 03, 2013

Michigan

We had a wonderful trip to Michigan, spending time with both family and friends.  The drive was much easier than we expected, thankfully.  Of course, we took lots of pictures.  Lots.  So many that, well, posting them wouldn't really make sense.  I did manage to boil them down to my 160 or so favorites and put them into a 6 minute movie with one of the girls favorite songs from the "kids" CD Scott made them.  I fully appreciate that watching a 6-minute movie of our children is not the most exciting thing and that grandparents may be the only ones who make it through the whole thing ... but just in case you are interested ...  At least you can fast forward as you please (and be happy that I didn't get in the pictures from Scott's phone!).  Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful week -- as the last slide says, we're already thinking about our next trip (though not for several months...) and hope that we are able to see even more people when we make it up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment