Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sleepover

The girls were itching to have a sleepover at the end of their winter break.  They apparently had a plan to get after we put them both to bed and move to their sleeping bags.  I would have been okay with this except that in order for that to happen, Millie would have had to wake Merrill up.  When I found out about the plan, Millie was upset and exclaimed that Merrill messed everything up.  I suggested that maybe PLANNING a sleepover would be better :).  So, the last Saturday of their break (which was supposed to be the last non-school night of the break, but didn't turn out to be because of their two snow days) they got to have their sleepover.  This was their agenda: pillow fight, makeover (nails and hair), movie and snack, bed (on the floor in their sleeping bags).  I could handle that.  I think they had a pretty good time :) (though at bedtime they opted for beds instead of sleeping bags).

These two really enjoyed all of their playtime over the break and while I won't say they never argued or fought, it is clear that they are best of friends right now.  It makes me so very happy to see that.




 supervising











1 comment:

  1. Grandma5:55 PM

    Love seeing you girls have so much fun together. Grandma wants to do that in the spring?

    ReplyDelete