Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Spring Sing

Last Friday afternoon was the school's annual spring sing concert, so Teddy and I headed back up to the school after his (shortened) nap to grab seats and Scott joined us soon after.  We haven't yet made it all the way through the concert, but we got to see the girls and Teddy lasted through third grade this year.

Kindergartners were the first to arrive in the gym -- soon it was FULL of students and parents


I was able to snag this picture from the school's facebook page.  Too cute!



First grade on the risers -- Millie was SO excited that she got to stand on the first riser this year and wasn't on the floor.  I think she beat out some classmates by mere centimeters ;).  She also begged me to wear a dress that my mom had bought her for dress-up play at her house.  She looks so grown-up in it, I couldn't say no... Again, she's just beaming with pride.



A few pictures at home after the show
 Millie's dress is obviously a bit long -- it is technically several sizes too big, but since it tied in the back, it was a good enough fit and she wore shoes with a slight heel so it wasn't so long.  She also only wore it for the spring sing and wore more practical clothes the rest of the day at school.

This girl and her hair ... at least it was pulled back for the show :)


No comments:

Post a Comment