- What is your favorite color? blue and orange
- What is your favorite toy? cars
- What is your favorite stuffed animal? puppy
- What is your favorite thing to sleep with? "I like to sleep with you"
- What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
- What is your favorite cereal? cher-i-lows (cheerios)
- What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? a bar (Lara bars)
- What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? noodles and carrots
- What is your favorite dessert? ice cream (chocolate)
- What is your favorite drink? milk -- almond milk and water
- What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? pizza
- What is your favorite animal? puppy
- What is your favorite book? Stinky and Dirty (two new books)
- What is your favorite song? You are My Sunshine
- What is your favorite game? the Lowly game (a Richard Scary Game)
- What is your favorite t.v. show? Mater and Lightening McQueen (Mater's Tall Tales)
- What is your favorite movie? Cars
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on my bike
- Who is your best friend? Peyton
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't know
- What is your favorite outfit? I don't know
- What is your favorite snack? graham crackers (only at Lainie's!)
- What is your favorite holiday? Easter
They just don't make them much sweeter than this



Yes I agree, a very sweet little guy!!!!
ReplyDelete