Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Came Early

Scott and Millie gave me my Christmas present early this year :). They got me a "FlipVideo" which is a little digital video camera that you can hook directly into your computer through a USB to upload videos. It's coming in quite handy for making all of my Millie movies ;)! We were also very fortunate to get a family present from my siblings a little early. That present is kind of special to a lot of people, so I'm going to let Millie tell everyone about it ...

p.s. sorry for the singing!! (and the sideways video... I saved it turned upright, but it's not showing up that way...)

edited on 12/11/07 to note: Jason also contributed to this wonderful gift! Sorry I left you out of the video Jason -- you were in the first two "takes".... It means a lot to our family that you contributed to this gift. As my mom would say, you're a very special guy and we're all glad Auntie LoLo has you in her life. He's a keeper Auntie LoLo!! :) Have a great 3rd anniversary today!

1 comment:

  1. You all are very welcome. Your family means a lot to me and it is my pleasure to contribute to such a great gift. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys.
    Take care,

    Jason

    ReplyDelete