Whenever I put Millie in her little chair, I always think about how I put her in there when we first brought her home and she just about disappeared! Fast forward 5 mere months and Millie has doubled in size and fits nicely in her little chair. Back then, she stayed in the chair for about 10 seconds and just about disappeared in her clothes as well. Now, she loves to hang out in her chair (and smack around the cow, sheep, and piggie). Not only did she need to grow into the chair, but she needed to grow into her clothes as well as she was low on newborn sized clothes back then. Our 3-6 month old Millie is still in her age appropriate 3-6 month old clothes. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing, but she is still our little chickpea.
Monday, April 07, 2008
What a Difference 5 months Makes!


Whenever I put Millie in her little chair, I always think about how I put her in there when we first brought her home and she just about disappeared! Fast forward 5 mere months and Millie has doubled in size and fits nicely in her little chair. Back then, she stayed in the chair for about 10 seconds and just about disappeared in her clothes as well. Now, she loves to hang out in her chair (and smack around the cow, sheep, and piggie). Not only did she need to grow into the chair, but she needed to grow into her clothes as well as she was low on newborn sized clothes back then. Our 3-6 month old Millie is still in her age appropriate 3-6 month old clothes. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing, but she is still our little chickpea.
Whenever I put Millie in her little chair, I always think about how I put her in there when we first brought her home and she just about disappeared! Fast forward 5 mere months and Millie has doubled in size and fits nicely in her little chair. Back then, she stayed in the chair for about 10 seconds and just about disappeared in her clothes as well. Now, she loves to hang out in her chair (and smack around the cow, sheep, and piggie). Not only did she need to grow into the chair, but she needed to grow into her clothes as well as she was low on newborn sized clothes back then. Our 3-6 month old Millie is still in her age appropriate 3-6 month old clothes. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing, but she is still our little chickpea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment