Pages

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sisters

There are days when having a toddler and an infant is not easy. Despite those days, I'm really happy that the girls are so close in age and I can't wait until Merrill is just a little bit older and they really start interacting together. Millie has already grown so much as a big sister and she re-enacts so much of what we do with Merrill with her baby dolls. They already make each other laugh a lot (well, as much as Merrill laughs so far anyway) and smile. Seeing all of that makes the hard moments all worth it.

Millie still loves to share "tummy time" with Merrill

Millie also thinks it's great when I have "both of 'em babies" :). I've gotten pretty good at hauling them both around (for short distances!) -- fortunately for me, they are both pretty small!



both girls enjoy reading books.


singing clapping songs with Merrill's feet :)

enjoying the mobile together

Millie's favorite spot to take pictures with Merrill. As you can see, Millie never runs out of hugs and kisses for Merrill.


Merrill went through a phase in September where she was always pulling her shirt up (apparently getting ready for the next "Babies Gone Wild" video...). Like a good big sister, Millie always went over and pulled it back down for her :).

And of course it's always nice to have someone to commiserate with when your mother makes you dress up in a silly costume :).



No comments:

Post a Comment