Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Catching Up -- A Birthday Post

I am WAY behind on blogging.  We had so many fun events/activities the last 2 weeks of the year that I just couldn't keep up!  So, here are some posts to review our end-of-the-year fun.

We helped my dad celebrate his birthday on the 21st of December.  It was our first celebration of the season with the whole family as Christian had just gotten in from Colorado that day (though we were missing Mary due to a business trip...)   It was a busy evening and a late night since the girls had dance class right before we went to my parents, but it was worth it to see everyone and get the season started.
Lainie got the girls some dresses to wear to their first ballet
getting in a few baby snuggles with Peyton -- ahhh
an attempt to get Grandpa with all his girls -- Merrill wouldn't cooperate without me in the picture ...

With the girls helping my dad blow out the candles I don't think he even had a chance to take a breath before they were out!  




No comments:

Post a Comment