Scott and the girls enjoyed a day out yesterday while I stayed home to multi-task at sewing (I'm working on a gift for Merrill's birthday -- it's a surprise ;) ) and listening to online lectures for my continuing education hours (to maintain my certification so I can go back to work some day if I decide that's what I want to do). It was a much needed break for me and a very enjoyable time for Scott and the girls. They went to the Magic House to see the sandcastle exhibit and play inside for a bit, went to lunch and then headed to the grocery store. Whew! They were worn out by bedtime!
Merrill was sitting on my lap as I was flipping through the pictures and editing them. She told me to stop on this picture until she was done telling me about it. This is what she had to say: "it took a lot of work. And the kids made it and maybe they climbed it to do the top!" Pretty accurate, though I don't think it was made by kids :).
Millie's picture of Scott -- she's getting pretty good with the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment