I'm terrible at keeping baby books, though I suppose that's really what this blog functions as for us. So, just to know that the information is somewhere we can find it again here are Merrill's 3-year-old stats.
Height: 36 inches -- 18th percentile
Weight 26 pounds 4 ounces -- 7.8th percentile
For the record, Merrill did NOT appreciate missing school this morning to go get shots. And the poor child is NOT appreciative of nurses at ALL (since they are the ones to give the shots...), even though she still says she wants to be one when she grows up ... that and a mommy :)
By comparison (and since I didn't record Millie's stats a the time....) here are Millie's 3-year-old stats
Height 36.5 inches -- 28th percentile (amazing what 1/2 an inch does for you at this age!) (although at 4 she was back in the 14th percentile for height...)
Weight 28 pounds 8 ounces -- 25th percentile
Healthy and happy all around!
No comments:
Post a Comment