Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Merrill and Peyton "cooking" together
 
 
 Millie and Grandpa playing "Go-Fish" on the deck -- apparently Grandpa always won :)
obviously, this was a very serious game...


Merrill opted to play Go-Fish with her dolls....


The girls and I have been lucky enough to spend at least one day a week at my parent's house the past few weeks.  We play, have lunch with my mom, my sister and Peyton, watch a little Olympics, spend time playing with Peyton, play some more, eat snacks, do "projects", eat more snacks ... Well you get the idea.  It gives us all a change of scenery, lets the girls play with some different toys, saves my house from being completely destroyed at least one day a week (why is it so much easier to "clean as you go" at Lainey's house?), gives me some adult time as well as a little down time when the girls are playing with my parents and allows my mom to see that I'm not lying when I say I'm not in labor :D.  In all seriousness though, it really has been a blessing and it's something we look forward to every week, so thanks, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all the girls playing together :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete