All I Want for Christmas ...
... is a wagon according to Millie. If you ask her, everyone in our family wants a wagon for Christmas. Fortunately, she got the chance to tell Santa himself what she wanted tonight. I think it was a little confusing for her and that she thought she was going to get the wagon right away. We talked about when Christmas is though and where it falls on our calendar and I think she is starting to understand a little more. She did a great job with Santa, sat on his lap and talked to him and everything. Merrill did very well too, especially given she was short on sleep today :). We ended up going to a local mall to see Santa, which wasn't exactly where we were hoping to see him, but it worked out. There wasn't much of a wait since it was Monday night, BUT it was "Take your Pet to see Santa night" so half of the other people in line were there with their dogs. We even had to sign a waiver saying the mall was not responsible in the case of injury or demise to our pet/child. Yikes. Fortunately, no injuries were incurred and all children/dogs were well behaved. Next year though, I think we'll try to avoid pet night ;).
Waiting in line:



finally meeting Santa:
the official picture :)



LOVE the pigtails! :)
ReplyDelete