Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

December 19 -- See Christmas Lights at the Zoo

I couldn't agree with my sister more when she says what a wonderful uncle Jason is to the girls. I would just add that Lauren is an equally awesome aunt. These two love Millie and Merrill SO much and have right from the start. Lauren loved Millie so much when she was born that I almost convinced her to move to Connecticut and be our nantie (nanny + auntie ...). Fortunately Jason's voice of reason won out -- he told her to just wait and we would probably move back, such a wise man! I can invite Lauren and Jason to join us for any activity big or small and 90% of the time the answer is an emphatic 'yes!' They post-pone date nights, forgo trips to the gym, babysit on short notice -- anything for the girls. They joined us for our trip to see Santa even though it was probably a bit of a hassle for Jason and he had to get his dinner to go. They came over to help me back in September when Millie and I were sick even though they were technically still on their honeymoon. You get the idea :). So, they were more than eager to agree when I suggested that they take Millie to see the lights at the zoo as a special activity for just the three of them. The outing was a huge success with everyone and I'm sure there will be many more of its kind in the future :). Thanks LoLo and Jason -- we love you!!
waiting for the fun to begin!












1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with Millie and would love to plan some more one on one adventures in the future!

    ReplyDelete