Dear Santa,
Hello from Kirkwood. My name is Merrill. I have been a very good girl this year. I make my bed and even share my toys. What I would most like for Christmas this year is Goldiblox because I want to build. If your elves are not too busy, I would also like: clothes, pajamas from Mrs. Claus, a big American Girl doll (or a little one if it costs too much), a stuffed fairy, and art supplies. My house is the white one with a gray roof and a chimney. I promise to leave you zucchini cookies, milk and carrots for the reindeer on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!
From, Merrill
P.S. Please say 'hi' to Rudolph and Mrs. Claus for me!
Merrill has also added a diaper bag for her baby dolls to her list ....
Dear Santa,
Hello from Kirkwood.
My name is Millie. I have been a very good girl this year. I cleaned the basement, and even watch Teddy. What I would most like for Christmas this year is clothes because I like clothes. If your elves are not too busy, I would also like, Goldiblox, an art kit, an easel (big please), clothes for Bitty, and books I can read. My house is the white one with a gray roof and a chimney. I promise to leave you milk and cookies and carrots for the reindeer.
Merry Christmas, Santa!
From, Millie
P.S. Please say 'hi' to Rudolf for me!


Nice letter's girls.
ReplyDelete