I don't know that getting in bed and snuggling with her gave her a lot of motivation to get up -- me repeatedly telling her it was time to get ready for school? That might have been a little more annoying than her baby brother :)
Friday, December 06, 2013
Wake Up!
I almost never have to wake the kids up -- Merrill and Teddy are generally awake between 5:30 and 6:00 (I consider 6:00 sleeping in for them....) and Millie is usually up by 6:30 but will occasionally sleep until 7:00. Seven is about the latest I'll let them sleep on a school day to ensure that everyone is ready and out the door on time. This morning one was of the rare mornings when Millie still wasn't up at 7:00. This would have been perfect if we had a snow day like a lot of the districts around us, but, we did not. I recruited Teddy to help me wake her up at 7:00 -- this was his idea of help:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's SO freaking cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a sweetie, great helper.
ReplyDelete