Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{6 month stats}

Teddy had his 6 month well-visit today.  Other than having to wait 40 minutes for the Dr. to arrive, it was great (I was a bit irritated that he did not even acknowledge how late he was or apologize... ah well).  Teddy weighed in at 14 pounds 15 oz and measured at 26 inches.  Interestingly enough ALL of my kids measured 26 inches at their 6 month appointment.  He's ahead of where the girls were in weight, though not much ahead of Merrill who was  14 pounds 7 ounces (Millie was our peanut at 13 pounds 5 ounces -- but she was also getting over being sick at the time...).  I don't know if Teddy is going to be the one to add big height to our family, but we'll see!  His percentile was up for weight, so that is good.  We've introduced a little bit of solids to him (bananas, avocado and strawberries), but he hasn't quite taken to it yet.  The girls were slow to take to it too and now they eat non-stop, so I'm not too worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment