Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

That Didn't Last Long ...

It's a good thing Millie got out to play in the snow when she did, because by yesterday afternoon it was 60 degrees out and the snow was gone!  In contrast to Sunday, when we spent the day playing by the fire, yesterday we had the windows open enjoying the fresh air!  Crazy weather ...



This one has nothing to do with the weather, he's just cute :)

3 comments:

  1. Grandma1:45 PM

    I agree, what a sweetie, wish I could hug, love seeing the pictures, this Grandma is glad she can make a copy, and hang them in my office. Thanks for sharing.love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you are able to share in a least a few of our daily goings on around here. This seems to be the most efficient way to do that and we are happy you can take advantage of it and "see" the kids as much as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma9:29 AM

    Thanks, I check the blog everyday, it makes my days, Thanks again, love to all

    ReplyDelete