Pages

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Green

We've had so much rain this spring that things are really looking green around here!  I'm looking forward to the summer flowers blooming, but am enjoying the fact that it's been a nice slow process this year.  By this time last year everything had bloomed and was already burning out!  Here's hoping I can keep on top of the weeding and keep the garden looking nice through the season!

 the ground cover on our pathway has finally filled in and gave us really pretty flowers this year!

The bee balm in the back self-seeded and it looks like we'll have a lot more flowers this year from the 3 we planted last year.  The cone flowers are coming up too and our hydrangea is still hanging in there!  I really hope the summer isn't too harsh and they all have a chance to thrive

 The day lilies are filling out great

 the end of our crab apple blooms -- they were really pretty this year too

close up of the ground cover flowers -- they look like little butterflies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment