- neither Teddy nor Peyton were too sure of riding in their backpacks at first. Peyton quickly decided it was okay, Teddy moved to the front carrier position and fell asleep :)
- Peyton digging in the bag of blueberries to both eat them and share them (while covered in yogurt)
- Peyton and Merrill blowing dandelions with my dad
- The girls giving bouquets to everyone
- Millie hiking with her "sketchbook" (even though she never stopped to sketch anything -- she was prepared to though!)
- sharing the day with my own mother as well as my daughters AND my sister and her daughter
- the picture perfect weather
- all of the inch worms that kept falling on everyone
- the ability to really "slow down" for a morning and just enjoy life in such a beautiful setting
As usual, I took WAY too many pictures. So I put them into a short video instead of just listing them all out. These are my favorites (about half of what I actually took...)
No comments:
Post a Comment