Our summer vacation has officially started! Woo hoo! Next week we start right in with swim lessons and continue on with t-ball. I'm still debating whether or not to sign the girls up for additional activities. If I wait too much longer I think the decision is going to be made for me. It's hard to believe Millie is done with preschool and moving on to Kindergarten in the fall. I'm not sure I"m ready for this next chapter, but I'm pretty sure I don't have much choice. I just cannot keep them small...
 |
| first day of school August 2012 |
 |
| last day of school May 2013 |
 |
| first day of school August 2012 |
 |
| last day of school May 2013 |
 |
| first day of school August 2012 |
 |
| last day of school May 2013 |
Millie has been both sad and excited about moving on from preschool. It has helped a lot that she learned that one of her current classmates will be going to the same school as her in the fall. We don't know yet if they will be in the same class, but I think just knowing she will see a familiar face at lunch and recess is comforting to Millie. I have to say, I'm nervous for her but I'm doing my very best to not let that show! Millie decided that she wanted to make goodbye cards for everyone in her school -- I talked her down to all of the children in her small group (45 vs. 12...). She took the cards today. I was proud of her for thinking of her friends.
Happy summer to all! May it be filled with laughter and sunshine!
Great pictures girls. Great going, have a good summer.
ReplyDelete